Parents Share Their Hilarious Photos of Baby Meeting Santa for the First Time
Making the trek to Santa's Village so that your littles can meet Mr. Claus is a time-honored Christmas tradition. The goal? That perfect photo featuring the kids with big smiles sitting on Santa's lap; all in the adorable Christmas outfits you wrestled them into and bribed them not to take off. Reality sets in as you approach the big man in red; a feeling many parents before you have experienced time and again. The pure joy, awe, and sometimes even terror that ensues is priceless.
1. The Escape Artist - sometimes you just gotta get away...from Santa.
2. The Vintage Smile - Mom dressed up baby in Dad's vintage Christmas outfit from '88, and we're in love!
3. Pretty in Tears - That outfit may have taken all morning to put on, but even that couldn't save this picture.
4. The Mean Mug - This baby powered through his meeting with Santa because...you can never let him see you cry.
5. Before & After Santa- she was so excited to sit on Santa's lap, until she saw him in person.
6. Two of a Kind - Country singer and mom Jessie James Decker found out that Santa can get some mixed reviews from siblings.
7. Don't Wake Me Up - naps are important; even more important than meeting Santa himself.
8. Pure Excitement - This little guy's smile says it all: meeting Santa was all he hoped for and more.
9. The Santa Shush - Our Facebook winner discovered that Mr. Claus is not so helpful in this situation.
10. Photogenic Santa: When this Santa strikes a pose, it makes your holiday photos that much better. This photo was our winner on Instagram!